Click here to read the FREE HANDICAPPER'S EDGE!
 

Headlines from the Handicapper's Edge -- powered by brisnet.com

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Races of the Week, Part I

Last week, Strike a Deal and Summer Doldrums finished second and fourth respectively in the Virginia Derby. Buzzards Bay finished eighth in the San Diego Handicap.

This week, the Daily Racing Form's races of the week are the Whitney Handicap today at Saratoga and the Bing Crosby Handicap tomorrow at Del Mar.

In the Whitney, my selection is Brass Hat. Brass Hat makes his second start off a layoff, and has been training sharply. He likes a mile and an eighth. I think he could pull off the upset. The Form provides free past performances.

I'll post my selection for the Bing Crosby Handicap later today or tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home