Click here to read the FREE HANDICAPPER'S EDGE!
 

Headlines from the Handicapper's Edge -- powered by brisnet.com

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Races of the Week, Part I

Last week, both of my race of the week selections were scratched. After Market was scratched from the Arlington Million. Better Talk Now was scratched from the Sword Dancer Invitational. In the Vivacious Handicap, Mini Mom finished second, paying $2.20 to place and $2.10 to show.

This week, the Daily Racing Form's races of the week are the Alabama Stakes at Saratoga and the Pacific Classic at Del Mar.

In the Alabama, I'll bet Panty Raid, who has won three races in a row and can come from off the pace. Her recent Beyer figures are competitive with the rest of this field. The Form provides free past performances.

I'll post my selection for the Pacific Classic tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home