Click here to read the FREE HANDICAPPER'S EDGE!
 

Headlines from the Handicapper's Edge -- powered by brisnet.com

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Best of Ohio Pictures, Part I

Here are some pictures I took last Friday at Thistledown. I'll post more tomorrow night.

Entrymates Mini Mom (1A) and Littlebitabling (1) lead the field past the eighth pole in the John W. Galbreath Memorial Stakes.


Galbreath Memorial winner Mini Mom with Filmer Munaylla up, and runner up Littlebitabling with Irwin Rosendo aboard, on their way to the winner's circle


Best of Ohio Sprint winner I Cant Refuse


Pforperfectpistol was undefeated going into the Sprint.


I Cant Refuse holds off Pforperfectpistol in the stretch.


I Cant Refuse in the winner's circle, with Luis Martinez, Jr. aboard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home