Click here to read the FREE HANDICAPPER'S EDGE!
 

Headlines from the Handicapper's Edge -- powered by brisnet.com

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Races of the Week

Last week, I saved some money. Rousing Victory, my selection in the Red Smith Handicap, was scratched when the race was moved to the main track. Brilliant, my selection in the Commonwealth Turf Stakes, was also scratched.

Today, the Daily Racing Form's races of the week are the Mrs. Revere Stakes at Churchill Downs and the Hollywood Prevue Stakes at Hollywood Park.

In the Mrs. Revere, I'll pick Quite a Bride. I think she'll be able to get the lead early and she's 4 for 5 at a mile and a sixteenth on the turf. The Form provides free past performances.

My selection in the Prevue is Dilemma, the only stakes winner in the field. The DRF provides free past performances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home