Click here to read the FREE HANDICAPPER'S EDGE!
 

Headlines from the Handicapper's Edge -- powered by brisnet.com

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Races of the Week, Part I

I finally picked a winner last week. Thor's Echo won the DeFrancis Memorial Dash, paying $4.20 to win, $2.80 to place, and $2.40 to show. My other selection last week, Silver Train, finished third in the Cigar Mile Handicap, paying $2.10 to show.

This week, the Daily Racing Form's races of the week are the My Charmer Handicap today at Calder and the Bayakoa Handicap tomorrow at Hollywood Park.

In the My Charmer, I'll bet Bayou's Lassie, who is 5 for 6 lifetime and likes the Calder turf. The Form provides free past performances.

I'll post my selection for the Bayakoa later today or tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home