Click here to read the FREE HANDICAPPER'S EDGE!
 

Headlines from the Handicapper's Edge -- powered by brisnet.com

Friday, May 04, 2007

Races of the Week, Part II

In tomorrow's Kentucky Derby, I'll bet Any Given Saturday. Back in March, Any Given Saturday finished second in the Tampa Bay Derby, beaten only a nose by morning-line second choice Street Sense. Any Given Saturday has run triple-digit Beyer figures in two of his last four starts, and his Tomlinson rating indicates that he's bred for a mile and a quarter. The Daily Racing Form provides free past performances.

4 Comments:

At May 04, 2007 8:25 PM, Blogger t said...

I was on AGS up until last night, really. I hope i didn't talk myself off the winner, but now i'm on Cowtown Cat over Tiago & Circular Quay.

Best of luck to you!

 
At May 04, 2007 11:49 PM, Blogger Valerie Grash said...

I'm with you! Looks like it will be an off-track too, and though he has never race on one yet, AGS has a wet Tomlinson number is fantastic 458, highest all of entries. Rags to Riches had the highest wet Tomlinson today, and look what she did!

 
At May 06, 2007 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the top of the stretch, I thought I might cash my show ticket.

 
At May 06, 2007 10:55 PM, Blogger t said...

My pick, Cowtown Cat, gave me a brief thrill shortly after the break when he was forwardly placed, then faded to LAST. Next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home