Click here to read the FREE HANDICAPPER'S EDGE!
 

Headlines from the Handicapper's Edge -- powered by brisnet.com

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Last week, Bayou's Lassie, my selection in the My Charmer Handicap, finished second, paying $5.20 to place and $4.40 to show. I got busy and forgot to post a selection for the Bayakoa Handicap, so I probably saved some money.

This week, the Daily Racing Form's races of the week are the Hollywood Turf Cup at Hollywood Park and the Queens County Handicap at Aqueduct.

My selection in the Hollywood Turf Cup is Symphony Sid. Symphony Sid won his only other start at a mile and a half. He looks like the only speed in the race. The Form provides free past performances.

In the Queens County, I'll bet Naughty New Yorker, who has never finished out of the money on the inner track at Aqueduct, and is undefeated at the distance. The Form provides free past performances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home