Click here to read the FREE HANDICAPPER'S EDGE!
 

Headlines from the Handicapper's Edge -- powered by brisnet.com

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Races of the Week, Part I

This week, the Daily Racing Form's races of the week are the Risen Star Stakes at the Fair Grounds and the San Vicente Stakes at Santa Anita.

In the Risen Star, Circular Quay looks like a heavy favorite, but I'll try to beat him with Notional. Circular Quay is making his first start since November, and has never won around two turns. Notional is undefeated on a natural dirt surface, and his most recent Beyer figure is competitive with the rest of this field. I'm not thrilled about the outside post at a mile and a sixteenth, but I still think Notional will be worth a bet. The Form provides free past performances.

I'll post my selection for the San Vicente later today or tomorrow morning. In the mean time, you can check out the free past performances, courtesy of the DRF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home