Click here to read the FREE HANDICAPPER'S EDGE!
 

Headlines from the Handicapper's Edge -- powered by brisnet.com

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Races of the Week

Last week, Mistical Plan finished fifth in the Kentucky Oaks and Any Given Saturday finished eighth in the Kentucky Derby.

Today, the Daily Racing Form's races of the week are the Lone Star Derby, which is also Equibase's race of the week, and the Jim Murray Memorial Handicap at Hollywood Park.

In the Lone Star Derby, I'll bet Reporting for Duty. There's a lot of early speed in today's race, and Reporting for Duty can come from off the pace. The Form provides free past performances.

In the Murray, I'll bet On the Acorn, who has won three of his last four starts. The Form provides free past performances.

2 Comments:

At May 14, 2007 1:14 AM, Blogger AngieVarona said...

Hi there, would you possibly mind trading links with my blog I just started: HorseRacingBlog.net - I'd greatly appreciate it, and you're link is already up!! Thanks :)

 
At May 14, 2007 10:37 PM, Blogger Jason Sonenshein said...

Thanks for the link, Jay! I just added you to the blogroll.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home