Click here to read the FREE HANDICAPPER'S EDGE!
 

Headlines from the Handicapper's Edge -- powered by brisnet.com

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Breeders' Cup Day 2 selections

I missed day one, but here are my selections for day two. Horse-Races.net has links to free past performances for all Breeders' Cup races except for the Marathon.

I'll bet Zappa in the Marathon. There's very little early speed in this race. Zappa might be able to win it wire to wire, as he won the Cougar II Handicap at Del Mar in July.

I'll bet True to Tradition in the Turf Sprint.

Well Armed looks like a deserving favorite in the Dirt Mile which, despite its name, will actually be run on Pro-Ride.

Goldikova looks formidable in the Mile, but she's never raced on firm turf. I'll bet Daytona, who is 2 for 3 at the distance and is undefeated on the turf at Santa Anita.

I'll bet Square Eddie in the Juvenile. Square Eddie has won around two turns and appears to like syntetic tracks.

The undefeated Bittel Road looks like a deserving favorite in the Juvenile Turf.

I'll bet In Summation in the Sprint.

I'll bet Red Rocks in the Turf. Red Rocks won this race two years ago, and has run well in all of his previous North American starts.

Curlin loks like a deserving favorite in the Classic. the only question is whether he likes the Pro Ride surface.

2 Comments:

At October 28, 2008 1:46 AM, Blogger Amateurcapper said...

Jason,
I've contacted Handride about joining TBA and he wanted your opinion of my blogs, old (http://horseplayerpro.21publish.com/Amateurcapper) and new (http://amateurcapper.blogspot.com/).
I can forward your reply or you can contact him directly.
Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Rob (aka. Amateurcapper)

 
At November 19, 2013 2:03 PM, Anonymous online baccarat game said...

I can forward your reply or you can contact him directly.
Thank you for your time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home