Click here to read the FREE HANDICAPPER'S EDGE!
 

Headlines from the Handicapper's Edge -- powered by brisnet.com

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Races of the Week

Last week, Daaher and Midnight Lute finished first and second in the Cigar Mile. The $1 exacta paid $4.65. Talent Search finished second in the DeFrancis Memorial, paying $3.00 to place and $2.10 to show. Wicked Style was scratched from the Kentucky Jockey Club Stakes.

Today, the Daily Racing Form's races of the week are the Bayakoa Handicap at Hollywood Park and the My Charmer Handicap at Calder, which is also Equibase's race of the week.

In the Bayakoa, my choice is Sugar Shake. The inside post should help her, with such a short run to the first turn. She won't pay much, but she looks like a deserving favorite. The Form provides free past performances.

I'll bet Bayou's Lassie in the My Charmer. Bayou's Lassie looks like the only speed in the race, and is 4 for 5 on the turf at Calder. Equibase provides free past performances.

1 Comments:

At December 01, 2007 8:08 PM, Blogger QQ said...

I liked Sugar Shake, too. But I guess she just couldn't keep up with that track record time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home